the Rift

Anybody out there?...

Evahna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It was nice to hear someone disagree that she deserved such a thing but this mare knew not a thing of Evahna. For she may seem sweet that can all but change in a matter of seconds. Actually this sweet Evahna is rather new, only brought on by the realization of what she was in her past... "Oh darling, I appreciate your words but you know not of what I've done.." she trails off, voice a little distant and eyes seeming as if tears could come soon, though they do not. Evahna does not mind to tell her life story to a stranger. In Evahna's eyes it was deserved and she would make sure others knew that she paid for what she'd done.

Though she's grown with time alone that killer is still inside her, deep down and clawing to the surface more and more everyday. The lady cannot deny what she is, she can try but it will not last before something snaps. Before this new Eva and the old Eva mix, to create who she really should be.

It was when Nasreen answered Eva's question that the bay really understood just how beautiful the soul in front of her was. Offering a home to a stranger, offering kindness to a stranger... it was all different to Evahna. She'd not had such hospitality given to her before. Nasreen was a kind soul, something untouched by the disgusting world. Evahna smiled brightly. Happy to follow along and find this home. Happy to join in on a family. And even MORE happy to finally be a part of something besides death. "Really? I would absolutely love to accompany you to your home." Eva looks to her, smiling even bigger now. Such a grin could be seen as malicious if you were to look just right but it was not. She was just overwhelmed. Excited, happy, ah... so much has happened today. "But are you really sure you want to share you friends and family with me?"

NOTES;; Eva be like.. "NO WAY? A FRIEND?" lol.
TAG;; @Nasreen
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-10-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-11-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-13-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-15-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-15-2015, 01:43 AM