the Rift

[OPEN] Finding the Light

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

By the time he reached the far end of the beach most of the tingling numbness had faded from his feet but with it the numbness keeping his burns from throbbing was fading away as well. Why couldn't it have been normal blood? Oh of course, it was because he was in some strange forsaken landscape where gods seem to spring from every corner. Then again it could have just been due to the fact that their god was an ass, ya that might explain it. Turning to the sound of hooves his eyes found... wait for it.... another stranger! Not as if he wasn't already surrounded by them so this was no big surprise unless he was a complete moron with half a brain. Then again even then he would probably know he was a stranger perhaps a better example would be a dodo. No matter how intelligent they are when one decides to start running towards a cliff they all start going and splat they go. How they somehow survived in the world he had yet to discover.

Unperturbed by stallion's approach he regarded him with mild curiosity as to what he might want. Listening as he spoke a humored snort left his throat at the mention of the water being refreshing. Ya it was refreshing alright unless you stayed in too long and lost a few parts. " One could call it that I suppose." he mused thoughtfully. "Taking a refreshing dip not something most from around here do? If that outs me as a stranger I would hate to know what else you all believe to be strange."

Taking the few seconds silence as an opportunity to assess his newest acquaintance he couldn't help but notice the odd markings the stud possessed. Not wanting to pry he just pushed it aside knowing that everyone he had seen so far had been different in their own way. Many oddities had been observed during the battle but few had actually stuck around to be very memorable when up against the battered and bloody bodies. Those were always a reminder as to the very thin line they taunted daily between the living and the dead. "They could be worse." He replied with a shrug not wanting to be seen as disadvantaged or weak in the eyes of this stranger. One could never be too trusting in times like these when you had no idea what lay ahead of you. In his opinion if he wasn't dead and all the parts still worked his body would recover eventually, the pain was just a reminder that you were still alive and kicking. "As you said I'm not from around here which makes it a little harder to know north from south nevermind find someone who I can guarantee won't make it ten times worse." He commented not trying to be rude but rather just telling it like it was. One didn't exactly walk through the forest and find a stranger to treat a disease when you don't know what disease they might be giving you.

•• TAGS: @Lace  •• NOTES: Glad to finally have replies :) ••

“Just because you call an electric eel a rubber duck doesn't make it a rubber duck, does it? And God help the poor bastard who decides they want to take a bath with the duckie.”
Table by Moonstone Designs

Messages In This Thread
Finding the Light - by Kalona - 09-08-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Finding the Light - by Lace - 09-09-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Finding the Light - by Kalona - 09-10-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Finding the Light - by Lace - 09-10-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Finding the Light - by Kalona - 09-10-2015, 09:47 PM