the Rift

[PRIVATE] why won't you come over here?

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Abraham
Heed my warning, stay away

Gwyneverre hissed above Abraham, still circling above him with her sister. Like two raptors waiting for death they rose and fell with warm currents of air beneath their wings. Look, the white snarled over their bond, sending an image of the delicate roan with her dragon eyes. Abraham scoffed and turned, facing the thief as she strode towards him. Her pretentious greeting rolled off his hulking frame like water from a duck's back, and he took his own step towards her. Mismatched eyes narrowed dangerously, and the titan's thick neck arched some. He watched the way she moved, the curvature of her body alluring and taunting. In a mixture of macabre and smut in his mind, the leviathan wished to bend and break her for her crimes. 

"You who call yourself the reaper's daughter stand before me but a failure." From the sky, his two dragonesses dropped. Gwyneverre took her proper spot on his poll, balancing carefully and lifting herself with his horns. Brienne, the largest of the dragons, perched herself on Abraham's withers and peered around his thick neck to look upon the wench. Death, the dragons growled together, gold and white tails lashing behind them in their rage. Similar feelings bubbled within Abraham's chest, and the heat rose in his muscles. "So tell me, woman, what you intended to take." Abraham had many items--amulets galore, some filled with magic from the Moon and another of an unknown origin and a feather that currently tied on Brienne's tail--and each of them on their own was desirable. So what did this little bitch want from him?

The behemoth's voice is dark and rumbling, the sky mimicking above them. In the distance, thunder rolled and lightning cracked. A storm was approaching, a storm intended to flood these lands with Birdsong rain and new life. As the interrogation continued, the clouds darkened and moved faster overhead. The spring day was turning into something sinister, something foul, and the leviathan reveled in the presence of the coming storm's power. He had seen the way lightning could strike mountains and take a chunk of the eternal structure, with little hindrancence to the strike itself. We are lightning. Brienne mused, jaws parting some to release a low, warning snarl.

Photo and Table by Time

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
why won't you come over here? - by Abraham - 09-09-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: why won't you come over here? - by Lothíriel - 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: why won't you come over here? - by Abraham - 09-12-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: why won't you come over here? - by Lothíriel - 09-19-2015, 11:30 AM