the Rift

Warden pre-opening check

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan
Hello everyone!

So, as some of you have already noticed Lace and Dröm is starting a new outcast group called The Warden (<-- Go check it out!) and I thought I'd do a little scouting to see how many of you that would like to join in.

It's not officially opened yet but I did sense some interest in c-box, and I've sneakily set up a thread for a meeting already with one character, but as this might be a success/flop kickstart I'm trying to get a sense for how flooded I will be with threads in the coming weeks. x3

In short, the Warden is about creating a group that will focus only on the balance and stability of Helovia. It will strive to set aside personal feelings and treat all the gods with equal respect, somehow get the herds to stop invading one another (lol yeah, I know) and generally be a pain in the butt to all troublemakers out there. I hope we can become the Knights in shining Armor, the police and the justice league - only with added bonus of orphanage, temple, workshops and hospital, for all your outcast/vagabonding needs.

Not to mention that we will have a gloriously sneaky enemy in the Plague, which seems to be on the rise again with a new generation taking over!

So, are you interested? Would you like to join the cause, fight against it or try to maintain your old ways despite this new group and its idealist views? We need a bit of everything, and most of all we need your help in finding purpose and meaning in what we do! Do you want a stolen item back? Ask us for help! Do you have scary horses after you, wanting to hurt you? The Warden is there to be the big and buff and scary brother behind your back!

Do you want to pick a fight and end up in a trial? I'd love a chance to try out the justice system, so don't hesitate to get caught! I love it will be fun for everyone :D

This is not an official signup. I won't collect names and I won't keep track of who replies. I really just want to hear what you think; about the general information, about the group as a whole, about your reactions, hopes and fears, about your crazy headcanon plot ideas and about how badly you want to join the ranks and play in just THAT position.

And now I will stop rambling and let you get to it.

READYGO
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Uuh, so this was an encouraging beginning. LOL Not exactly the roaring approval I was hoping for. xD

Anyway, the Warden is officially OPEN and Lace is making a grand speech here: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=20961 at Thistle Meadow. Feel free to show up, or not. Either way, Warden now exists and work and stuff.

Welcome
The Store | The Warden

Ciri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hiya! So this seems like the perfect thing to throw my new character Ciri at xD I wasn't really sure where I was going to take her or what to do with her but this seems like the perfect life purpose for her to join! haha, does she need to be an outcast or have a herd? I'm just waiting on my application to be approved so I can do my joining post in the threshold but once shes finished in there Ill send her straight over to your official warden post to sign up!? xD

Yaaaay thank you for offering! :D I replied to your PM, Lace will reply to your Threshold thread, so no worries! Welcome to Helovia, and to the Warden! :D

@Ciri
The Store | The Warden

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
-throws Merida at-

No really. She needs something to do and a good cause to set her straight so she doesn't get all racist and rude like her Dad haha

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.