the Rift

[OPEN] For what it's worth, I'm still here [Fire watching, open for all interested!]

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Of the tasks Einarr had in life, one task that he had grown to enjoy more and more was simply grazing with his daughter. The brindled filly stood at his side with her muzzle down in the lush grasses of the oasis, and the guardian followed her lead. There was no need to talk, no pressure to follow the customs that many others would carry on. Mordecai, and Einarr, simply stood together and soaked up each others presence. The great stallion's wings tucked over his ribcage and his cloven toes spread as he grazed, tail flicking flies off of his dark hide.

Someone, however, had the gall to disrupt them. Lifting his head gruffly, the stallion took a step between the voice and his daughter, more subconscious than anything else, but his amber eyes searched for who was calling out. The warden snorted dust from his nostrils as he watched the mare--Maren, he believed she was called--stomp around with sticks and stones on her head and blare her words towards the herd. What was she on about? Einarr knew her to be a member of their church, a woman who was devoted to the gods and gods alone. Black ears twitched on his head as he debated on following her as she sharply turned away from them, back towards the fire. What did this mare know of communicating with gods? Had she stood at their shrines, begging for their mercy and guidance as he had? Snorting again, Einarr dipped his massive head towards Mordecai and touched her withers, red-brown eyes motioning towards the Diviner.

Stepping out, Einarr followed the woman. His eyes danced between her and the fire she approached. "You summon Sun God?" Einarr asked, stopping just a few feet from the ear-winged mare. He had always thought her birth defect was peculiar, and sad, but he had grown to mostly ignore it. Laedere was also stripped of flight, and she functioned well. Some, in this world, did not even possess wings at all--and they seemed alright, and Einarr did not have time to pity the slaves of the earth. His own wings shifted some, eyes curious as he waited for the tiger-mare to answer him.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: For what it's worth, I'm still here [Fire watching, open for all interested!] - by Einarr - 09-13-2015, 11:15 AM