the Rift

Astra - Whispers Foal - Adopt?

Whisper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Astra is Crow and Whispers foal - that is to be born here in Helovia Birdsong Year Six
I will play her for the first post and then she will be made mention by Whisper for the next few posts and you can join in where I post, or wait until she is a mare and then take her over.

Astra is from horse and Pegasus breeding. She doesn't have wings but carries the trait for winged offspring.
Crow aka Rae In Whispers past - Raped and kept her to himself by force. His twin brother Gil was ruler of the herd where Whisper stayed. In a shortened version of both their history- Gil found Whisper and her dead miscarried foal (twin to Astra) in the cave where Rae (Crow) was keeping her. Gil and Rae fought and Rae killed him. Whisper was able to escape during the fight where she found out a few months later, she was still carrying one of Rae's foals.
Gil was a 19hh shire that was black and had white splash markings up his legs and a white face. Rae (Crow) is solid black.

Astra is a paint (Whisper is a mousy roan with white markings  and Rae is the Black father who carried paint traits (Gil was a painted shire). Astra was born with grey looking splotches and as she ages, they turn black. She had two blue eyes (like her mom) and is 18.2hh when matured.
She comes with an image that you can have made into a table by anyone you choose (leace credits in tact please) (Both a foal image AND an adult image made by me).

Her personality is shy, withdrawn, charming, sweet but can be vulgar, immature and vengeful when tempted. She has a tendency to gravitate towards darker things. She is yours to mold into what you wish other than that.

Please post 250+ words below as if you were RPing her if you would like to take her over

and if you want to play her as a foal or wait a few months