the Rift

manip auction!

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Totally not stealing Chan's idea ;D

Anyway, I've been working on this background here:

CLICK HERE! (click the image for full-size, but be warned it is pretty big)

And I've decided to auction it off as a full manip! Basically, you guys bid your prizes and the highest bid wins! :D Here's my dA to get a basic idea of what my finished art looks like ('Gold' is the only thing I've uploaded in the last five years so that's the most accurate piece).

The winner gets:

- Your character on this background! The filter may be changed depending on the character's colours etc, and obviously the horse will be blended into it and the overall thing sharpened and prettyfied, but this is basically what the background will look like!
- Full size is HUGE at the moment (the one I've uploaded to sta.sh is like a quarter of the full size), so you'll get a decent-sized image which tables can be made out of. I can send you any combination of sizes, and it'll be uploaded to dA too.
- The stock credits won't be quite so obnoxious either xD

Now, I'm happy to attempt ANY character, no matter how complex. But if it really turns out looking total crap because I simply cannot do that character, I'll show you what I have and if you're happy with it that's fine and we'll proceed as normal. If not then I'll re-auction it out and obviously you wouldn't have to pay! As a result, please don't send me the prize until AFTER the manip is complete! That way, if for any reason I can't do it, there's no hassle of sending the prize back to you etc c:

SO here's the things I'm looking for:

LOW BID THINGS These items are things I'm less interested in, so will be out-done by anything bigger
- Small or medium items
- VOTG rolls (minimum bid of 2, or 1 + something else)

HIGH BID THINGS
- Large or custom items
- VOTG passes
- Companion passes of any sort
- Extra magic/extra companion mutations
- Spark God magic

Mixing and matching is fine too! So, for example, a bid of a VOTG roll + a medium item is worth more than just a medium item.

NOT INTERESTED IN so please don't offer these items <3
- Foal stats of any kind
- Markings of any kind
- Amulets
- 'Join with' passes
- Art (although art in combination with another prize would be okay!)

A bid of EARTH GOD, SUN GOD or MOON GOD magic will automatically be the winning bid, so the auction would end as soon as that bid was received :D

This starts today and I'm not sure on an end date, I'll see if anybody is actually interested first haha!

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Ohhhh beautiful.