the Rift

Future Kaj Foal Surrogate

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
Alright so don't get too excited guys, but IN THE FUTURE I'm going to really want a Kaj foal. It'll happen after Lakota dies, and will age very slowly so that I'm not pressured by my character amount, and I intend to be the one to play it. 

What I need from you guys is a surrogate mother that could be pregnant with this foal.

NO ROMANCE IS REQUIRED. In fact, it's highly unlikely. Kaj has very strong family values, so he'll definitely be the one to approach the mare in question and would very plainly ask her if she would have his foal because he respects/trusts her. However his personality is also one of very profound heartbreak, and I don't like romance plots mostly because they never seem to work out for me or my characters - i.e. the other character's member leaving, having no muse, disappearing, moving on, etc. They likewise NEVER work for poor Kaj, and the poor thing always loves too deeply.

This foal can definitely be the thing to link Kaj and the surrogate mother, if that's what you'd want, as he'd want to mom to be in the foal's life at least a little. You as the player of the mom can decide how far you'd like that to go. However I'd like the foal to live with Kaj and not the mother, if possible. 

Now Kaj would first have to respect and trust this character, and that's why this is a future involvement, as it will take a few threads for him to start getting there. And if romance DOES happen, as I don't control Kaj in any way (dick), we can deal with that later.

If the design I submitted for Chimera/Skylark/Baylee isn't chosen aka this bae for their contest, then I'll probably be using that design. If not, I have a few more up my sleeve.

I'd prefer the mother to be:
  • Dun/grey/darker neutral color
  • Gold/gold accented/colorful accents
  • Darker colored of any sort to offset Kaj
BUT ANY AND ALL ARE WELCOME.

So...throw your possibilities down here?

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
throws dröm at

and aurelia because why not

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
Brisa XD
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
Morrigan, she is darker and doesn't need a love plot because just like Kaj they never work out for her lol.

Jahzara, she is lighter but she remembers Kaj and respected him a lot. I dunno that he could get past the childlike demeanor lol.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Uhhhh Tavi Esk is available for dramatic foal storylines

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I offer Evaneska :3 She'll be living in the Falls so she would definitely be in its life.

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
--> throws in Maren, because why not c: Not sure if you want a falls-pony per se, though? Maren will be around so you would have a mother to play with if you would want to :D
Please tag me 

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I HAVE NO MARES THAT WORK
I'M SO SAD

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx
Probably not the ide color scheme, but I can offer up Arya as she will be two years here pretty soon.

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
-slides Eden forward-

she's got a light gray and gold color scheme and would be fine with not being in the foal's life very much as long as she knew it'd be happy :3
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I have Parelia xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me