the Rift

[OPEN] kings with no castles

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
A voice draws my eyes up, hot breath bursting from my nostrils in heavy exhalation from the vigorous dash that had carried me here. She, known instantly from the gentle lilt of her tones, is as old as my parents, perhaps older, the faintest whisper of gray among the dark coloration of her pelt, wisdom and her common expressions etched into her features by the wrinkles in her flesh; if I paid more attention in life I might have been able to read what sort of person she was or, at least was for most of her years, right there on her azurite lined mask.

Instead, I see only a face, one with eyes that seem kind enough, paired with words that seem to hail me as someone who is recognized from the battles with the Gods. I turn about and trot the remaining distance towards her, a smile shining on my youthful face in return of the good natured greeting I’d received, letting my mind replay what brief glimpses I’d had of her during the bout with the Bear and the Wolf – not truly surprised to find her in both.

Much of Helovia had been there, after all.

"Can’t fight all the time!" I breathily chuckle as I slow my pace and pause before her, nodding my head in a polite greeting to the elder mare and admiring what surely was great beauty in her youth, "and the mountains are their best in Birdsong, if you ask me.

"I’m Rikyn, a soldier in the Basin," I add with a slight incline of my head towards the mountain, having already smelled traces of pine and musty caverns upon her that suggest she lives there, too.

[ OOC: Woohoooo rank mentionings ~ He's not really aware of the ranks within the Plague, as he only went to a meeting or two, but he does know about their general mission and who all was at those meetings, so he won't be much help in Plague rank departments. ]

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
kings with no castles - by Rikyn - 09-11-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: kings with no castles - by Ahvelyn - 09-12-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: kings with no castles - by Rikyn - 09-13-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: kings with no castles - by Ahvelyn - 09-13-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: kings with no castles - by Rikyn - 09-14-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: kings with no castles - by Ahvelyn - 09-14-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: kings with no castles - by Rikyn - 09-15-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: kings with no castles - by Ahvelyn - 09-30-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: kings with no castles - by Rikyn - 10-02-2015, 07:29 AM