the Rift

[OPEN] Strange Birds

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Someone reaching for me now
Through the dark, reaching for me now
You need someone to hear you when you sigh...
Someone to love you more than I

She nodded along; growing increasingly concerned about the current outbreak, but said nothing more of it. There was little Ghost could do and she would have to hope that the healers of the Dragons Throat found an answer soon. She tried to let it roll to the back of her mind for now, the sprite had had enough of disease talk, the more they spoke about it the more she felt itchy in paranoia.

A smile tugged onto her lips when Ampere spoke again, finding she quite agreed with her when it came to everyone being a warrior "perhaps I can unearth these spies" she said with a chuckle "and answer your question for you". Spies shouldn’t be too quiet after all; Ghost always thought that such roles should be both noiseless and noisy with one never quite knowing where the noise was coming from. A complete absence altogether was rather worrying. Still, she didn’t know a thing about the herd yet, so she reserved her judgement for now until she understood matters better. "Who should I be reporting to? For spying duties that is” her curious voice asked, having a name and somewhere to go was at least something to start with.

Her smile remained when Ampere exclaimed and Ghost was happy to be remembered; at least the blue mare hadn’t completely forgotten her even if their meeting was a very brief one. The banshee took up the offer and began to walk forward, wolf in tow, into her new home "thank you for accepting, I hope I can serve our family well" she embraced the word family, a word that was once attributed to a different set of faces, now changed to accommodate the desert land; a new family. She hoped that with this new direction there would also come a purpose, away from the forlorn wandering that had left her so lost and desolate.

"Who rules our herd? Do they or we have goals … Philosophies?" If Ghost remembered correctly, Gaucho was the Sultan here the last time she came, though politics and hierarchy were funny things that often changed. It was hard to word her question; however, when she took up the mantle of Hidden Falls Spy she had been apart of the Asylum that had aims and specific targets. Perhaps the current crisis concerning evil Gods and diseases were the main tasks of the Dragons Throat right now, it would make sense, but the banshee wanted to know if there was anything else before she went stumbling into meet and greets without an ounce of knowledge.

"Toes not to step on ... Alliances to honour?" her voice trailed off, she could have gone on with a list of questions. Well, one couldn't be a good spy if one didn't even know anything about the home they lived in. At least, that was Ghost's thoughts.

Ghost
Image Credits!
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Strange Birds - by Ghost - 09-12-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Strange Birds - by Ampere - 09-13-2015, 12:51 PM