the Rift

A plot for Imonada!

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve
I present you my little mare, my new baby that I have already fallen hopelessly in love with, Imonada!

Now I am always open to having her make friends and whatnot, and having her explore Helovia (which she will, even if that causes some trouble). 

But I am a bit of a sadist when it comes to my characters. D: It's therapeutic for me to explore those things in a safe environment. It helps me process unpleasant things from the distance of an observer. It's also pretty cathartic as I am a high-stress person. Okay, enough of the psych-nerd-tangent...

I think an interesting combo for interaction would be Imonada with someone terrible/mean, or Imonada with someone unconditionally kind. She acts pretty differently with the two types. She is vulnerable (but not -totally- spineless) to bullies and in a backward way is addicted to their intensity/passion and the emotional turmoil- those who are actually kind to her, fascinate her, although she distrusts them, but she pretty much acts like she doesn't know what to do with them or what to make of them.

In the middle, if she found someone similar to her -sarcastic, stubborn, a bit opinionated, but nonthreatening and relatable- she'd probably use them to fill the void her twin left when she died.

Again I love all RPing with everyone and all their different characters!

I have a post at the Threshold, too!

<3
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
ooo Eden could totally be her bff if you'd like. She's got the Labyrinth Lung at the moment, so she could also hallucinate, see her as a bear, and be super cruel to Imonda if you'd rather have that? It'd be an infection risk buuuuut x3
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Byrneve
(09-13-2015, 05:51 PM)Eden Wrote: ooo Eden could totally be her bff if you'd like. She's got the Labyrinth Lung at the moment, so she could also hallucinate, see her as a bear, and be super cruel to Imonda if you'd rather have that? It'd be an infection risk buuuuut x3

Bffs!!! Although she'd lose her shit if Eden acted like Imonada was a bear. xD
--blacklist

force allowed

line art by jennyleigh

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
lmao I know!! I'll tag you in a thread for them once she's out of the threshold and Eden isn't sick. Looking forward to RP'ing with you :D
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Byrneve
<3 !! I can't wait! But seriously no rush. =D
--blacklist

force allowed

line art by jennyleigh

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
I have Crowley who could bully her or just be generally unhappy :D He just finished a grueling quest that involved accidentally killing one of his own daughters, and has yet to find out/remember. He's typically a grumpy guy anyway but even more so after that ;D

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
My mare, Aquila, could be cruel to her once the Riptide Isles are open. She can be a real meany when she's in a bad mood. But she won't be able to play until later :/

HOWEVER, Tembovu is generally a nice guy and can be nice to her! :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
I have Tiamat, who is unconditionally kind and would just act like they're the best of friends!

I also have my boy Rohan, who is a shameless flirt and would not hesitate in making passes on her haha.
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Byrneve
@Crowley ~ Ooooh that has a lot of potential! They could connect in some way over their shared memory losses. Maybe talk of her dead twin could help him remember...

@Tembovu ~ Either character is wonderful! I'd love for her to meet them both!

@Tiamat ~ <3 She needs wonderful friendly horses in her life. I'd think she'd be ridiculously thrown off by Rohan's incessant flirting.

I am excited!
--blacklist

force allowed

line art by jennyleigh

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
I have my boy Panzram who could be particularly cruel to her, he needs to let his dark side shine again.

She might be fascinated by Jahzara, who is a sweet girl with schizophrenia.

And Thantos is my dragon hybrid who is a gentleman dealing with some grief right now.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.