the Rift

[OPEN] choirs in my head

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx
She's just like the weather. Can't hold her together.
Someone interrupts her frustrated brooding. The words that break through the air do little to ease her hidden irritations and thoughts. Arya turns her cool blue gaze upon the other mare, her eyes studying her curiously. The huntress notes the peculiar wings that grow from the back of the mare’s head. She cannot fathom the purpose of such appendages. Is the mare some kind of bizarre hybrid? Or maybe a pegasus who simply is robbed of the gift of flight? Her father’s ideals slip into her mind, his subtle attempts at turning her against the winged and the hornless. Arya cannot help but feel a sense of pity for the other mare, for in her mind she is robbed of the greatest benefit of her species. A pegasus who cannot fly is like a unicorn without a horn. Maybe this lady is content in her place, or maybe all the pegasi from her place of origin are like her.

After her extended silence Arya finally speaks. “Goodday,” she says dipping her head ever so slightly in greeting. “I would say I am not thinking enough on this particular matter.” Her head turns back to the sight before her and she looks about. That natural curiosity in her sparks at the sight of this new place. The darkness leaves her confused and she furrows her brows ever so slightly. The huntress bears no knowledge of the battles fought or the gods fallen here. All she knows is she treads somewhere foreign, her eyes turning back to the mare.

“What is this place?” Arya asks, looking at her expectantly for an answer. Intensity slips into her blue eyes and she stares at the strange pegasus, her gaze unwavering. “I’m born of Helovia and yet I’ve never laid eyes on this place before.” It cannot be said the huntress has scoured every corner of Helovia for the herdlands still remain unexplored. Perhaps even the unclaimed lands remain untouched by her gaze, but this place.. It simply seems… Foreign. "talk"

crystaluniicorn

@Maren

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Messages In This Thread
choirs in my head - by Arya - 09-13-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: choirs in my head - by Maren - 09-13-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: choirs in my head - by Arya - 09-22-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: choirs in my head - by Random Event - 09-22-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: choirs in my head - by Maren - 10-10-2015, 06:30 AM