[OPEN] bodily branches [ AB patrol ]

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

Bleh. Happiness. Zandora tried to hide the annoyance on her face as the azure mare exploded with bright lights and joys. Had this mare not had her eyes opened to life that surrounded her? Or did she somehow find a way to accept such darknesses that encompass this world? Zandora thought as her burrow furrowed. There had to be some source to her happiness, no one she had ever met was so easily excitable. Or maybe it was her, the devil's daughter had never experienced anything else then blood and betrayal. Her very bloodlines were coded for deceit, disaster, death. It was what she was, what she could only become. Zandora could fight, but for what purpose?  It was sad, to know that the very word happiness would lose it's meaning if it was not balanced with sadness. It turned out, that sadness was the trickiest riddle of them all. It seemed that happiness had become completely void to her, the balance thrown off by the taunts and taints of her childhood. Would she ever get to experience what the mare so openly, so easily, obtained? Was it even in her reach? Stop she hissed at herself, she couldn't allow her to think this way. Zandora would prevail, she reminded herself that. Zandora gave the mare, innocent in her facade, a small smile. If the now named Taimat hadn't experienced the sours of life, Zandora would do her best not to give her a reason to start wondering. No one deserved the way she had become to be, expect for the mare born of the devil's hand. 

Rikyn answered for her, and she was glad to be spared the words. She bobbed her head, agreeing with the black. As well as giving him an understanding look, it wasn't a big deal to her, the time to herself wasn't unwelcome. Normally Zandora would've contributed to the conversation, but unless directly asked, she stood still like the shadow she was. Eyes holding a mixture of emotions about them that suggested her pain. Her silence became the loudest of screams.

"Talk?"
OCC: Fuck. I shouldn't write under my circumstances, I tried to spare y'all as much as I could. .....
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
bodily branches [ AB patrol ] - by Rikyn - 09-13-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: bodily branches [ AB patrol ] - by Tiamat - 09-20-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: bodily branches [ AB patrol ] - by Rikyn - 09-28-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: bodily branches [ AB patrol ] - by Zandora - 09-28-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: bodily branches [ AB patrol ] - by Tiamat - 10-10-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: bodily branches [ AB patrol ] - by Rikyn - 10-20-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: bodily branches [ AB patrol ] - by Zandora - 10-29-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: bodily branches [ AB patrol ] - by Tiamat - 11-02-2015, 02:58 AM