the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
I'm weak when you miss me.
when you roll me on your tongue
Beside her a wolf of a different sort came, though she didn't see it at first as distracted as she was and stepped into it faintly. The burn of it on her haunch shot her forward, head turning to glance at the fiery creation as it aided her wolf-fight. She smiled, her heart warmed further than her rear to see the magic of Gaucho working alongside her.

The erratic battlefield gave her little time to dwell on it though, and as the fight progressed, wolf after wolf fell, until there were none. She still watched over the wolf-Mesec, but he hardly needed it now as his mother called out for him, her own smoke reverting him to the stallion she knew. Able to relax a bit more, Ampere glanced around, almost crushing the vial of blood that had rolled to her. She picked it up gingerly with her mouth, then utilized her magic to stow it with her other things, shoved alongside one of her knives in ts sheath - maybe it'd be useful one day (slowly but surely she was becoming a pack rat). She was mostly unscathed, though painful boils had seemingly erupted along her belly - absent mindedly she itched at them with a hind hood, its tip coming back bloody when she retracted it, but she couldn't focus on that now. Not when all of this lay before her.

Her heart was still torn as to just what side she was on, and not in regards to stallions this time. One thing was clear though, there were those seeking justice here, and she wanted to give it to them. Eyes twinkling mischievously Ampere moved a bit off the battlefield, where she crafted sparks into a small bear and wolf, signifying the gods which had been felled. Was Isopia right, were these gods any more unjust than Helovia's? Were their lives something which was right to take? Ampere still didn't know, but she felt their group could answer it best, but they needed more Whatchers.

She cast her bear and wolf of lightning out into the crowd to draw whatever attention was willing to come and listen.

[Quick wrap up post here, then making a separate thread to continue as a WHATCH join meeting thing! Feel free to touch her her spark monsters and maybe heal your BFB!!!

Random Event - pmed]

Image Credits

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Ampere - 09-13-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM