the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

Still panting, the diviner’s gaze wandered.

Whatever there was that had happened, it was now over. But I have fought; I have protected. The silence of peace got to her and she threw out a sigh. She looked down and saw that her legs were scratched from running through all the vegetation. Perhaps her sight wasn’t as accustomed to her own mists, after all. Then again, it could only mean that they would grow stronger together in the future that would come.

Looking around now, she could imagine the jungle in a more abandoned state and she genuinely looked forward to sit in the quiet, explore the unseen and try out these new kind of juicy leaves. But perhaps her excitement was more highlighted by the pain of the now, for Maren’s skin still bore the boils she had worn for days. And the burns that sat there as its company would be there for more days to come, too. Her legs quivered under her, knowing she would need to seek a place to rest soon before going back to the Throat. Her legs slowly started getting themselves to move, when at that moment the Goddess of the Moon voiced her promised threats to the tired crowd.

The priestess listened, as did the rest, but along with the words Maren heard her heart beating in her ears, the throbbing in the background. And, surprisingly, she did not feel like she had the patience for anything anymore. She munches, feeling some kind slime rising in her throat.

The Sky Island, where shit had gone down… Or something. Badum badum badum. Maren closed her eyes in disappointment when she saw the Goddess making a troubling kind of eye-contact with Cera. Expect nothing from me…— and right then and there she wished she had known or done more for him then she had done.

Feeling dizzy, she turned her slender tiger striped body around, wings protectively hugging her neck as she attempted to find a way out of the chaos. Somewhere she almost bumped into Ashamin. “Greh— Greetings…,” she said through her breathing. Despite her tiredness, she pulled out a half-smile, for she was happy to see a familiar face, happy to not be here alone.

Talking

image credits

@Ashamin and @Cera mentioned ; v;
Also Random Event, for the boils, will be PM'ed
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Maren - 09-13-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM