SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I'll follow you out of the dark
I tried it my way but I keep fallin' apart

Ophelia knew how lucky she was. She still heard Torleik's words echoing in her head - compounding guilt on guilt. She tried to fight the monsters, wanting nothing more than to rid herself of one of the many emotions threatening to drown her to the bottom of her soul's ocean, but to no avail. Instead, a gigantic warg beast slammed into her from the side, and she growled in pain, losing her footing and stumbling down into the dirt. Mud stained her white hide, the bloody evidence of her rage fading back to deathly pale, and she looked outside of her own body as the battle came to a close - with Mesec as the hero.

But Hototo, Psyche, Ailith and others were still dead.

The moon God had still killed them. She failed to avenge her loves ones. And she failed to consider that her martyrdom would leave a lover behind - something she never had before. Two, conflicting levels of pain clashed against her heart, and she hung her head, finding that the Moon Goddess did not include her in the group to go speak. Lucky. Fortunate. Strange. Her magic worked against gods, then? Ophelia had never expected to be that powerful, but now, she was grateful.

If she could erase a thousand memories from minds, turn herself into nothing and eradicate herself entirely, she would be content. Too many eyes watched. All of them judging. She wanted to hide in Torleik's neck from the world, be even he was angry with her, and she angry with him.

The goddess disappeared in a cloud of smoke, and Ophelia remained, feeling bloody marks ooze down her side from her movement earlier. This was misery. Even Tinek mourned, the silver beast landing on Ophelia's back and curling up in the crook of her neck for comfort. She inhaled a hitching breath, turning her neck to nuzzle into his scales. "Lets go home."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Ophelia - 09-13-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM