the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik watched as one of Rikyn's hooves collided with his shoulder, and he winced, squeezing one eye shut at the brunt of the pain. He grunted softly, pausing and twisting his neck as the burn radiated down his front, left leg. Damn. He hadn't been kicked like that in quite some time, and he definitely had not been expecting that at all. Regardless, battle was chaotic, and he would not hold this against his son.

"Damn... watch where you are putting those," he muttered in humor, watching as a transformed beast then took out the rest of the wolves. Ulrik came to a halt and then noticed Ophelia standing nearby, looking rather put out, but he didn't trust that for a minute. In the short time that she lead the Aurora Basin, she had been a cunning queen - one of those who was too smart for their own good. Part of him wanted to warn his cousin about the dangers she posed, but Torleik probably wouldn't listen.

Instead, he located his scorpion in the mud, striding over to pick it up between his teeth before approaching Ophelia and, hopefully, Torleik again. He dropped it close by, frowning at its state of disrepair. Ulrik grumbled something and then pressed on a spot with his hoof, jumping when it start to arc and, much to his regret, shocked Ophelia too. "Aaahhhhh sorry," he muttered, slamming his hoof down on it to remove the current.

He hoped Phi wouldn't hold it entirely against him. It wasn't as if he did it on purpose. With a sigh, the Engineer waited patiently, deciding that he would follow Torleik and Ophelia to the World's Edge. Perhaps there, he would find a place to work diligently on his craft and get himself organized. If there were strange gods in strange worlds, then his limitations were now endless. He would finish the task the Spark God gave him and then return once all this new land discovering was over.

That was as much a plan as he ever had.

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Ulrik - 09-13-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM