the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

It was unclear to Gaucho whether or not his firey creatures had aided Ampere or Aithniel - but that no other wolves harmed them before the battle drew to a close, was enough to easy his weary mind. He looked at all those who had fought - all those from the Dragon's Throat - and it was hard not to let a smile crease his stoic and primitive features. There were a few that he didn't see - but that was alright. Ampere had likely demanded that some stay behind to protect the Throat should something befall those that had left. Perhaps it was foolish that their leads and gladiator were all present, but then again, the Dragon's Throat had never shied away from a battle.

The Wildfire glared as the Moon's magic swept over him. He would have prefered to keep his aches and his pains, than to have him relieved by her. With a grimace, he snorted angrily and threw a blast of fire as she disappeared into a swirl of smoke and ash. The dun mumbled something under his breath as he turned to leave.

He and Meg and Ampere would need to hold a herd meeting, and soon. This was not the first battle that had erupted, and Gaucho doubted that it would be the last. If this was to happen again, perhaps they ought to be more prepared. Could they come with amulets already filled, with magic at the ready? The Moon Goddess and the God of Time had returned ... would their deity soon return as well? Gaucho could only hope.

Gaucho the Wildfire
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Gaucho - 09-13-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM