the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

e d e n
if you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams, I think I might be totally lost

Pain seared through Eden's body, infecting both her skin and her heart. Acidic blood from the wolf fell down her forehead as she pierced through a wolf's shoulder. She jumped backwards with a yelp, tossing her head to throw the blood off, but it did no good. The damage had already been done. She let out a soft whine, gritting her teeth together as her forehead stung. She let a few moments pass, listening to the shouts and screams around her. They soon fell silent, the voices only a lingering, hushed whisper around her.
Eden lifted her pale head, feeling sick as she saw the wolf bodies piled around the area. Many of the horses looked tired and in pain, although some seemed to feel only triumph. She shifted her gaze to the Goddess, not wanting to move and risk spreading the pain on her forehead. The Goddess was concerned with the well being of the others. It made Eden feel sure that she had chosen the right side.
The pale mare moved her gaze back to the wolf she had pierced in the shoulder, tears brimming at the edges of her eyes. Her forehead was in pain, but she knew it didn't hurt as much as the wolf when he had died at her horn. She tucked her head, closed her eyes, saying a silent prayer for the wolf's soul. She prayed he'd be reincarnated as a butterfly, or humming bird. Something small, so it could realize how much more there is to life than itself.
When Eden was finished the Goddess was in the middle of scolding those who had fought against her. Eden turn to face the center of the battlefield, her gaze scouring the area for the Basin members she knew. To her relief, they seemed mostly okay. She lacked any healing abilities, so she stayed back, knowing she wouldn't be much help if she interfered.
A sudden breeze whisked through her mane and figure, reinvigorating her body as she contemplated whether their actions had been justified or not. The pain in her forehead subsided, the wound healing and leaving behind a scar by her horn. She looked back to the Goddess in time to see her nod and disappear in a flurry of dark colored smoke.
With one last glance at the wolf bodies scattered around her, she turned to leave, ignoring the living around her. The stench of death was not one she favored; nor was the stench of traitors and murderers. That was one she would never be able to escape anymore, for there was blood on her horn now.

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Eden - 09-13-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM