the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

Even the magic of her rank could not keep the pain in her leg at bay forever and it returned in full force when the golden bastard slammed into her from behind. Her legs buckled, and as the armored force pushed into her from behind, her knees met the savaged ground of the battlefield. The stolen blade dropped from her teeth as a cry ripped from her throat. She had come into this fight exhausted from days of travel, and the blood still drained from the wound in her leg; the burst of magic might have been a mistake, for it ripped the lest of her energy from her and saw her falling to the ground in a heap.

She toppled in a torrent of pains as legs and wings folded in a heap. A handful of places on her body screamed as the tried to trig herself but she forced herself up. On shaking legs she rose, ready to defend her herdmates to her last drop of blood but she needn’t have. It was al over.

It was the wolfish form of the monospace that toppled the last of the demon god’s parts and the Goddess who stopped him from going even further. The Sunspear watched in beleaguered astonishment as the goddess collected and distributed a bevy of prizes. Her anger at the Goddess, at the whole fucked up situation was cast away in favor of confusion when, with a sneer the Moon cast the skull of the god at her own feet. And when the warm breeze washed over the crowd and healed her as well? That bitch won’t even let me have my anger in peace, Sun damn her to hell…

“Throat!” She bellowed at those of her herd, “Diviner’s Fire, morning after next!” Healed but in no mood to see or speak to anyone, Meg picked up the bone mask and the pole arm and headed for home. All she wanted to do was pray.

megaera
this also has been one of the dark places of the earth

FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Megaera - 09-13-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM