the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Rage, hot and unfiltered, continued to fuel the stallion. Vehemence numbed the pain that sparked across his back, and in his mind one word repeated over and over and over. Death. A wild roar erupted from his jaws when the satisfaction of knowings his armor sliced into flesh solidified along his crest. Turning, after trying to stab the stallion again, Archibald prepared to strike. However, he stood stark still. Before him, a flickering image of his brother--his younger brother, with fear and helplessness bright in his crying eyes. The flicker was a sudden shift, and it was another familiar face. Roanne. The Sentinel. A stallion Archibald made sure found his end. The memory sunk in Archibald's gut like a hot coat, burning through tissue and muscle.

"Brother! Brother!"

"SAVE ME, ARCHUHBULD!"

And then the figure shifts back into the stallion that attacked him, but Archibald recognized him as something different. The broken colt. His brother. His cursed brother. Teeth find purchase on his neck, where his chainmaille protects him, and Archibald roars again and shifts backwards. Suddenly upon him is a familiar sensation. Mud and vines grip his body and restore skin and sinew. Strength replenishes in his muscles and his legs, but golden eyes do not have time to find the claybank dun he knew to be the wielder of this healing. Hooves strike out for him but Archibald presses forward. Rearing, his steel-clad hooves smash for Dovev's (Knox's) chest.

"KNOX! ENOUGH!" Archibald demands, his body falling to the earth again as his bone magic seeks his brother. It was time for this all to end. In the distance, Loretta turned her tail and rocketed to follow her sister into the darkness. Wild barks and yips trail the inky retriever, and Loretta's amber eyes fill with worry. As temperamental as Loretta was, she was equally as loyal. The fray stopped all around them, and Archibald swiveled away from an attack he thought might be thrown his way, had his attempt at bringing out the fallen brother not worked.

Golden eyes find the Goddess, and the still burning coals of his anger flare. She tells them to find her in the veins, and Archibald intends to.

archibald & loretta
I was made of wood and stone and won't diminish or bend

i-mi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Archibald - 09-13-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM