the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

Aviya smacked into her brother, pulling him away from those he intended--meaningful or not--to hurt. Her icy eyes were wild as they collided, hooves flailing to find purchase once more. But his mass was so high above her own that the collision sent her rocketing away, control of her own body lost. Cloven hooves scrambled but found nothing.

Pain, sudden and shrill and erupting, splintered the mare's mind and she screamed. Blood pooled down the mare's side, staining her faded black coat a sinister crimson. Finally, Aviya grounded herself. Closing her eyes tightly, the mare lowered her head. The Goddess was talking, but it was mumbling in Aviya's ears. As the deity disappeared, Aviya collapsed to her knees, falling over to her side. Blood pooled around her, staining the battleground. "Mesec..." Aviya whispered, eyes flickering. Her head swam with the pain, the sharp, intense pain that sent her spiralling down, down, down...

"Mes--" She tried again, head falling into the loamy soil. Her mouth hung open, and tears swelled in her eyes. Was this what death was like? Emotions charged her heart, the organ beating wildly against her chest. Something was wrong inside. Blue eyes rolled in search of the silver and black hybrid. Near her chest lay the trinket from the Moon Goddess. Where Aviya thought Mesec would be, stood a faint white figure instead.

"Come to me, my sweetest one." Her mother's voice was sing-song and soft, calling to the masked girl.

"Momma Kou..." Aviya whispered, a racking sob following after. The pain in her side, in her chest, began to dull and fall to the wayside.

Not because it was getting better.

A V I Y A
we're in the ring
and we're coming for blood

image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Aviya - 09-13-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM