the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

Ashamin… she thought, lightly confused because of his absence towards her. A frown stumbled around her hazy eyes, unsure what was going on. And yet, something within her there was something. Did he do something? A short moment of relief. Still, she did not manage to become aware of what it was.

There was something happening, something she did not quite understand, but nevertheless she did not ask; only nodded to him, before walking past him to leave him be. It was too cramped here for her and her blistered soul.  But just at that moment, she saw the stallion moving from the corner of her eye, too. She halted her pace again and turned her neck. Guided by his Cerndyr, he was stumbling towards a heavily wounded mare. Through the vegetation she could see the red of her coat from this distance.

She heard his voice call out, felt the terror in his scream echo in her ears. Everything felt so silence all of a sudden now that he was so emotionally prominent and apparent before her eyes.

Yet, her mind had grown dark and she had finally discovered where the Diviner differed from the Haruspex. As desperation shimmered in his eyes, hers were still draped in a cloudy silence. Life would not be life if it is not clothed in the leather and silk of imperfection and tragedy. Finally, Maren turned her tiger striped body around and walked away, trailed by a veil of fog. Her eyes were absent as she wandered away into the shadows of the jungle to seek out someplace more quiet.

Notes: Ashamin mentioned and RE will be pm'ed for the boils! Also I am not sure if she should be able to feel the connection of hearts beating? Anyway, free to interpret it the way it should be. xD

image credits
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Maren - 09-14-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM