Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

Try as I might I couldn't get the child to move. She would try to rise only for her legs to collapse under her and send her back down to the bloodstained ground. So I stood over her, determined to protect her and damn near daring anyone to try to come after her. No, she wasn't my child, I didn't know whose she was or what she was doing on the battlefield, but I wouldn't allow her to get hurt. I didn't move until the child's mother arrived, a stout dark mare that looked as battle worn as everyone else. I simply nodded my head to her and stepped away from her child and stood watching as everything finally came to an end. The wolf was dead and the Moon Goddess was handing out little trinkets like the Time God had once the bear god died.

It was sick.

I heard Megaera's voice ring out, calling for a meeting and at the same time I felt this zap of electricity in my veins that was gone as soon as I felt it. It made me look around, confused, but that confusion turned to concern when I heard someone screaming for help. Was it not really over? I found myself moving toward the voice and when I saw her laying there bleeding I felt a heavy sadness settle itself over me. There was nothing that I could do for her, I wasn't a healer so I stepped back to allow room for someone that could help.

And I hoped someone could. There had already been too much death.

"."

Image Credits

ooc://
feels a small zap from Ashamin's magic. PMing RE

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Ranjiri - 09-14-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM