the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik

Chaos reigned like always. Somewhere in the fray he'd managed to smash into a wolf despite the pain that half-blinded his vision. After that he'd just kept going. After all, why should he stop? What the hell was keeping him here, right at this moment? He'd hoped to crush a few more bastards beneath his hooves but Torleik wasn't even sure if he'd been successful in crushing the one - and suddenly it seemed the battle was over. Everything ground to a halt. Fighting stopped. Pain remained. 

The king cast a gaze around but did not recognize where he was on the battlefield, nor see Ophelia or Ulrik. In his haze of anger and discomfort, he assumed they'd both probably selfishly already wandered off and he hadn't the internal fortitude to go searching after either one of them. A vial of some sort suddenly rolled to his feet, tingling with the magic of the Moon Goddess and he stared at it for a long while. The fuck did he do with this? Burn someone? Irelyn scooped it up for him and slipped it around his neck, gently headbutting him affectionately in the hopes it would make the storm that grumbled threateningly in their bond still somewhat. 

Annoyed and stretched beyond his means, the Bloodskald simply turned and made for home. He had nothing else to give this day. His early departure meant he missed more drama transpiring but he probably wouldn't have given a shit anyhow. None of these people meant anything to him. Why should he care? They wouldn't. A fallacy to make this assumption based on only those he'd witnessed with his eyes, but it really was of no consequence. Torleik had left, and all he wanted to do was go home and rest. 

[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Torleik - 09-14-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM