the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
Long Gone, Most Beloved

"WOULD YOU JUST TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, FOR ONCE?"

My scream, my pained yell at the young mender, was lost in the fray at first. I shoved a wolf aside, putting myself before Enna and letting my cold blue eyes strike with hers like flint. I felt Rohan's bulk at my back, his body turned towards whatever else he was intending to attack.

"Damnit all, Mender, are you TRYING TO DIE?" I screamed, unable to control the heat and painful fire that contorted in my coal of a breast.

Why was she being so reckless? Even now, looking back, I can't figure it out. It was as if she thought she had the strength to survive in a world like this, when I could just tell,just by looking at her, how weak she was.

When was she going to learn that? Didn't she know it was hopeless, and that she'd never be in control? I hope she figured it out. Child, you, my...

I just hope she figured that out.

The last note of my reprimand was still buzzing in the air when the fight ended and the world went silent, becoming nothing but a rush of black wind. I stood, panting, only just beginning to register the world around me. The bloodied and battered, those still struggling to stand, those still struggling to keep on breathing...

And I, towering as if still a part of an active war, stared down at that mare with misplaced disappointment and fear.

""
AHVELYN
image credits

KELS, ENNA AND LYN NEED TO TALK

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Ahvelyn - 09-14-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM