Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Fight the darkness,
It lives inside your heart,
It's not your fault my dear son,
It is simply your past.

They were getting in its way, these mares. An equine, a unicorn, a pegasus - nothing but fragile flesh to the monster. They were aggravating but his focus was on the smaller wolves, the instinct to tear them apart at war with the instinct to form a pack, to join them, to tear apart everyone else. When the hawk came for the monster’s eyes, it ducked and snapped to evade the sharp talons In the fog, it got lost - bumping into figures and then when Aviya appeared in front, shouting, it veered to avoid her - only to run head-first into a tree. It sent the world spinning, and sent the monster into a frenzy. It was furious, twisting around to find the one that had caused the collision and finding more smaller wolves - choosing instead to finish them off.

And suddenly, there were no other wolves. The warg panted heavily, eyes turning instead to Ampere, to Najya, and the horses that were here but before it could act - a shout from the Goddess called its attention. Mesec. Before much more than a snarl and another bristling of thick fur, a rush of smoke surrounded the monster - flooding down its throat and blinding pupiless eyes.

There is no choice in the matter. It twists and convulses once more, though with her help it is not so painful this time. And then Mesec is there, trembling, boils already spreading across his belly and legs, silver eyes roaming the aftermath of the battlefield - not processing the words that his mother was casting at those that had attacked her, wondering why there were so many corpses when there had only been one wolf. His head still rang from the contact with the tree, legs trembling with the weakness from the transformations - though not for long. Just as Mesec was sure that he would collapse, some help from his mother - restoring the lost energy and clearing his head from the pain.

And there, the whisper of (Ashamin’s) magic against his heart as its pulse moved quicker than normal but in the midst of everything, Mesec barely even noticed.

“What happened?” He asked while the Goddess handed out her judgement, silver eyes looking to Najya - and from there to the faces of those that were lingering or leaving. An electric wolf brushed passed him - streaking through the crowds - though he did not have the energy to follow it right now. And he doubted that Ampere would want him by her side as she called together the Whatchers, called forth those that would be interested in seeking justice.

He did not get much time to deliberate whether to follow the blue pegasus or not, nor to return the smile that his mother gave to him, because he spotted her, Aviya, as she collapsed. “Aviya!” Her name was ripped from him as he realized she was saying his and he hurried forward, pausing only when she started to address him as Kou. He quickly looked around though he knew better, knew that the pale nurse no longer walked this earth. Fear and heartache washed over him and he dropped down next to her, his knees and feathers slick with the blood that was pooling there.. Why hadn’t his mother healed her? She was his sister. “No, no, no, you’re not going to die.” In a desperate attempt, Mesec sought the magic that he discovered that day with the dragon - dark shadows reaching out but they wouldn’t touch her - only surrounding him. It only served to disrupt the monster from coming back, latching onto his distress, the rest of his injuries were on the heart and mind. “Aviya, please. Not now.” Others had called for his father, for a healer, and he prayed that they would come and come quickly.

She couldn’t die, not this spitfire sister of his.

Mesec
Image Credits
table by Frostie

mentioned Ashamin's and Ampere's magic, RE will be PMed!
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Mesec - 09-14-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM