SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan
the
NightShade
It all happened at once, so much so that the shade didn’t even take part and instead had watched as wolves descended and chaos ensued. The air had been rife with magic and shouts and blood, d’Artagnan unsure whether he should fight for either side, which had ended in him fighting for none at all. In the end his decision was the worst one he could have made, even his children had fought in the disarray and he succumbed to indecision and a careless mind. His body was numb; he watched friends and family go to battle with creatures of another world but struggled to conjure any sort of fear for them. It was odd, it was despicable and most of all it made him ill. He fell further into the void of his monstrous heart, going past madness and transforming into an unfeeling hellion. A fate that had been on his cards for a long time and one that had finally reared its ugly head. Somewhere in the back of his mind he could hear Aramis ”aren’t you going to help?” and he had thought ”help? Why should I?” Even as he thought it he had become bewildered in himself as he looked for the will to aid in the battle.

He never did find it.

He didn’t find anything until he heard his name bellowed through the crowd by Mauja and he frowned at his spotted friend, following the commotion to notice a figure littering the floor. In a flashback he remembered Kou’s blood stained body, dumped in the meadow and frozen in death’s unyielding grip. Instead, this was Aviya. His eyes widened and he burst forward, Aramis racing after him as he tried to push his way into the fray and to the side of Aviya. Others were shouting for help and d’Artagnan automatically reached for the Time God’s magic that was no longer there anymore. His shoulders slumped as he watched the blood pool over her body "I don’t have that power anymore" pain etched into his voice "I can’t save her" he couldn’t do anything, except perhaps put her to sleep. He couldn’t though, he wouldn't, her conscious was her lifeline and the shade cast about looking for the Basin’s new healer he had seen earlier.

"Enna? ENNA?" he called across the crowd, looking for the girl who had replaced him and the girl who now had the magic that might save her. He didn’t know if she had already gone and left the battle or not, he hadn’t seen Lena here either and there was no other healer he knew. ”Don’t go to your mother, its not time yet” he mentally pleaded to his white faced treasure, his beloved Princess and greatest creation. Why didn't he help in the first place? Why freeze in place like an unfeeling monster only to snap out of it at the end when the damage was already done? "You can’t leave me, because I’ll follow you… Even beyond this world, beyond the next one" he breathed, determination in his stricken gaze.

A place with no Aviya or Kou was not one d’Artagnan was interested in and never once had he imagined that his fiery daughter would fall. Not before he.

"So you can't leave" he decided for her in a fathers desperate hope.

[mentions; mauja & aviya & enna
note; I know I didn't get chance to take part during my absence, but I presume its okay to still post to the ending.]
Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.

yewrezz | larfsalot
on deviantart

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by d'Artagnan - 09-15-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM