the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Ilios
Could nothing go right for him in this battle? Hooves, teeth, horns, fucking everything seemed to only meet air. He only prayed his family would miss his failure. How pointless it had been for him to be there. The young male felt useless, like he couldn't do a damned thing right. The feelings would ebb so would a lot of things. A black and white streak rushed past sending his thick frame racing for the ground. The right side of his body slammed into the ground causing air to huff from his lunges. Pain once more roared through his right wing as it smacked into the ground. Even as the pain flared everything went black. His horned dome smacked into a large flat rock knocked the stallion into oblivion.

Images flashed wildly through his mind as he lay quietly upon the ground. Several things happened while he was out; Ashamin checked his heart rate, Mesce turned normal again, and the Goddess healed all of their pains. Silver eyes blinked slowly as the colt came to. His hearing was muffled for a moment then it all came back. People were screaming, yelling a name he did not know. As the stud moved to stand he was surprised to find that the wounds upon his body were healed. Once on his hooves the male shook his thick body clearing his head. Turning he looked at the poor mare sprawled on the ground. Pain pierced his heart a lump leaping to his throat.

There wasn't anything he could do though, and that hurt. He wanted to help, wanted to heal the girl, but all he could do would be to get in the way. Silver eyes ripped themselves away from the heartbreaking event to find his family. Ever one seemed to be alright so he turned to look at his body. How many of those damn boils had popped in all of this activity? None, because they were all gone. His eyes widened in confusion and surprise. What had done this? Ilios had no idea how he had been healed so completely, but he wasn't complaining. Quietly he slipped away ready to head home, thoughts running through his head.
Wonderings Talking
Words: 366
OOC: His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Zünden - 09-15-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM