the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
Hooves made contact with the abomination behind her. A shiver ran along her spine as she silent prayed the creature had not tainted her. Once she regained her balance she swiveled to look at the monster that had been sent flying by her kick. A dim look of satisfaction crossed her face. By the looks of it, the filthy wolf had crashed into another and they both ceased to exist. All around her - she noted - the dark, black magic that threatened to curse these beautiful lands began to disperse. Soon the pests had been eradicated.

"Blessed be the moon." she murmured, eyes sweeping across the battlefield. A site caught her attention, causing her to hesitate. Tembovu! Long strides carried her quickly, urgently, to the side of her new herdmate. "Tembovu, darling. Are you alright?" A knot twisted in her stomach. Seeing such a strong man reduced to a thrashing body on the ground was a terrible, terrible sight. "We need a healer over here!"

The loyal were always rewarded. Her prayer was heard and the goddess sent a wave of healing magic to caress the wounds of the valiant horses whom had fought for her. Nuray felt her own injuries heal as she embraced the magic with open arms. "Thank you, my Goddess." she whispered before turning to look at Tembovu. Did it have the same effect on him? Surely it would - the Goddess wouldn't possibly leave him to suffer, right?

"It'll be okay, love." Nuray cooed to the gentle giant. He had made her feel so welcomed, so safe. Even though the battle was over she refused to leave his side - she owed him that much.

"Talk?"
image credits

@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM