the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence shudders, eyes watching as her vines and mud make purchase upon Archibald's flesh. There is a sigh of relief, knowing that he is going to be fine - knowing that at least he won't die right this second. Still, the way that he keeps fighting, keeps plowing onward toward others that aren't wolves regardless of Res's mood altering magic she can't help but be distracted.

She watches as Valiance kills a wolf while she scurries back behind the Moon Goddess, hoping that maybe being this far back would offer some protection for her to attempt to heal the others who had been injured. However, before she could do much the power of some of the other attacks - of all the movement, shoves her down. Her body toppling over as her feet lose their traction upon the ground. She holds back a scream, struggling to clamber back to her feet while Valiance swoops down before her - prepared to attack any who dare to come close while she was down.

However, just as she gained back her footing, it seemed as though the Goddess had finished off the battle. Her golden orbs peered up toward the dark Goddess - meeting her gaze as the mare nodded. A gentle smile curled at her lips - did that mean she had done well? Aye, she could even feel some of the Goddess' strength ebbing toward her mood magic, but what exactly it would do to it was a different question - one that she would find out later. "Thank you…" she whispers to the Goddess, though she doubts that the mare will pay heed to her words.

And, as the Goddess leaves, she can feel a surge of strength shooting through her soul. Still, the mare (though uncertain of the Goddess' pure intentions) remembered the faith she had once put in her, and clung to the hope that perhaps it would all begin to change for the better now.

It is only once the Goddess is gone that Resplendence rushes forth - eyes clinging to Archibald, the only familiar face she can find in this hoard of people. "Archibald! Please! Stop! We must return home! We must make sure it is safe!" she says, voice trembling, body uncertain. Was he going to chase after the Goddess? Was he going to stick to this vendetta? Was he going to put himself into a worse predicament? Her voice wavers, scared, "Please… I just want to go home…" She pleads with him, eyes flickering to the ground in uncertainty. Would he listen?
Resplendence
just in case i say anything brilliant
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Resplendence - 09-15-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM