the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

My teeth grab onto something solid, and then they clamp down, reallly clamp down, on the fur, and a welp of pain emerges from the little mini wolf thing. It struggles for a moment as I lift it with my powerful large head, and whip it around as hard as I could, but soon gravity takes its hold and after a particularly hard whip there is a crack, and the body goes limp. I shake it a few more times for good measure, before letting it drop at my feet as it poofs away, and moving forward. Ktulu. I need to get to her.

So I push on wards. Pain lacing up my leg, but the chaos around me seemed to suddenly stop. My head lifts, and icy eyes look back at everyone. The wolf god has been destroyed. We did it. The goddess hands out prizes, and to my surprise I get a fang. A black glowing fang. My head lifts to her, nodding in her direction as a kind of thanks to her, before taking my token.

But that is the least of the things going on. There are still screams, wails, and deep shaking voices. My head looks around me, looking to each group. A girl was dying, and there was a multitude surrounding her. Pained voices come from there. I should have tried to save her.

No, because you can't save everyone... and not everyone wants to be saved.

So this was war. this is what it looked like. My stomach rolls in disgust. No, I would never start a war. I would protect those I could, but that is it. That would be the extent of my participating. I am sorry, but I wont fight for our gods or theirs. I will fight for my family, and nothing else. My head turns away, and only faintly did I realize that my leg had ceased to hurt. I needed to speak with my sister.

"Ktulu."

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

OOC: He nods to Moony, then watches the commotion around Aviya before moving on to wherever Ktulu landed.

Mentions: Ktulu, Moony, Aviya (As her)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Soren - 09-15-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM