the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
The pain still burned his body as Tiamat helped him as much as she could. Then he felt another wolf grab on to his shoulder, he quickly reared up gouging the wold with his horns to get it off of him and to try to protect her as much as he could . The blood ran from his shoulders and back as he stood on the sidelines while Tiamat ran gathering herbs to help heal him. She placed it over his burns soothing the sting and the pain for a moment. His gray eyes still showed no emotion as he looked ahead into the trees. She continued to place herbs on his wounds. " Thank you.... I really appreciate what you are doing for me. This really means a lot, and I hope you know I am really grateful. " His eyes looked to the beautiful ocean mare with compassion and thankfulness." I do not know what i would have done with out you Meus Amor. " He winced at the pain as the battle was ending.

He stood next to Tiamat as he watched the wolf disappear, and the mini wolves fade away. The Goddess looked over the crowed of equines standing around. She gave out gifts to some and then she looked at him. His gray eyes looked into her Lavender ones as she skinned the Wolf Gods hide and placed it over his burnt and scratched back. He Dipped his head in Respect to the kind Goddess, He was truly thankful for this gift from her ""gratias tibi ago". His Latin words rumbled deep in his chest as he looked to Tiamat with a bright smile that was soon taken away quickly by pain again. Then a purple haze filled the grounds as his wounds were healed and the burning was gone. All that remained were some scars that meshed into the other ones laying on this Pelt.

He nuzzled Tiamat's neck softly and spoke again "Lets head Home before anything else decides to creep out of the bushes " He smiled again nudging her neck softly with a smile. He was starting to fall for this mare that actually ran out into the battle to help him. Although she might have done it for anyone, this mare really brought joy to him by choosing him out of all the ones in need of help.

OOC:: @Tiamat

-My Love

-I enact thanks to you

Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Mortuus Nox - 09-15-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM