the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki

She didn't have time to stop and think.  The pain in her shoulder burned but she was too distracted with the chaos that had erupted all around.  She felt her hooves make contact with one of the demi-wolves but managed to twist away before it fell.

She spun around and saw the demi-wolves being felled all around.  Others jump in to both defend and fend off the wolf-Mesec who has such little control in this strange body.  However she was glad to see that those who knew him were so quick to come to his aid.  It was his mother who called him back to the world - shifted him back to the familiar silver and black stallion. Seeing him back in his normal form was the first moment that Najya allowed herself to draw a deep breath.

The rift god was no more - each and every piece had been destroyed.  It was over. Najya took a few tentative steps forward and pain ripped through her shoulder and she quickly decided moving was not something high on her agenda at the present moment.  She glanced around at all the tired faces before looking back to the Goddess who had begun distributing the remnants of the wolf.  She was surprised when a sword fell at her own feet and she could not keep the surprise from showing on her face.  She looked up from the sword to the Goddess and dipped her head in polite thanks before managing a small, "Thank you."

The little mare stood gingerly with most of her weight on her uninjured shoulder. Throughout the whole mess the only real damage she sustained had come from, well, had come from Mesec. The Goddess' wind again swept through the battlefield and this time the breeze was warm.  She watched as the flesh of her shoulder slowly knit itself back together leaving only a clean scar and an ugly bloodstain running down her leg. However se felt the energy returning to her tired bones and strained muscles as the Goddess' magic swept away the aches and pains.  There was part of Najya that wanted to hold on to every ache and every sore muscle because this was the first time in her entire life she felt worthy of such exhaustion.  She hadn't run away - she hadn't been told to flee and obeyed without question.  She had fought. 

And just like that,  the Goddess was gone.  It was over.  
Or at least she thought it was.

She opened her mouth to answer Mesec but closed it again.  Did he not remember that he had transformed?  Did he remember none of the battle?  How could she begin to tell him?  When she went to try again, everything changed.  The unicorn mare that had fought so valiantly to protect Mesec lay prone on the ground and the sight caused Najya's blood to run cold. 

Her heart dropped at the scene that unfolded before her eyes.  The only knowledge of healing she had was related to her mothers herbs, and not one of those plants grew here in Helovia.  And it seemed that so much more than herbs was necessary here.  Najya moved out of the way as Aviya's loved ones, and as those who could actually help her as a wave of helplessness washed over her.   All Najya could do was hope and pray that the antlered healer's skill was enough to save her. 

N A J Y A
Lines || Tags:

Mentions Mesec, Aviya, and Enna (indirectly)
Basically just a summary and just standing in the way hoping things end well :(

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Najya - 09-15-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM