Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

It was anger and frustration that made Ktulu's blood boil as she finally stumbled back to her hooves after being blasted backwards from the Goddess that she hated more than anything. Pain in her shoulder set her teeth on edge and she glared hotly at the Goddess as she addressed those that had attacked her. Speak their piece with her?! What could she possibly have to say that would make what she'd done okay? Ktulu snorted but remained quiet only because she could feel the mental pull from her companion telling her to shut the hell up.

As much as Ktulu hated the Goddess and wanted to see her burn she would go to the Veins just to hear the Goddess defend her actions like anyone guilty of murder would. Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! She wanted to scream. She wanted to attack the Goddess again, but the weight of Eytan leaning against her foreleg kept her rooted in place. 'Don't do anything else stupid.' He drawled as he turned his caramel gaze up toward her face. 'She'll kill you this time.' And the scariest part about that statement was that Ktulu couldn't make herself care if the Goddess killed her.

Her weight shifted as turned when she heard her name spoken. "What?" She growled at the stallion, her brother. The first and last time she'd seen him she'd had to chase him from the Edge for trespassing, but it was better that she did it and not Archibald. "I don't feel much like talking, so spit out whatever it is you have to say so I can leave."

"."

ooc://
nessie, if you want to start a separate thread for them let me know c:

Image Credits

@Soren

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Ktulu - 09-18-2015, 10:54 AM