the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
AITHNIEL

Aithniel laughed harshly at the Moon Goddess demanding she come talk to her, and the fire child narrowed her eyes. Fat chance, bitch. Maybe in the days to come she could muster the effort it would require to speak to Mesec's mother, but she was certainly not there yet. Injustice ran rampant, and it needed to be quelled. The gods has a unique responsibility to uphold order, and purple pimple squandered all of it for what? Maybe that's what hurt the most... the murders were senseless.

At least she knew now that she had to go. She had to ask and understand.

The girl sighed heavily, feeling a tickle in her lungs, and she coughed once or twice, feeling physically and emotionally miserable. In the distance, she saw Rikyn approach, only to be distracted by someone dying. Aithniel furrowed her brows, walking closer to see what was going on, but she kept her distance. She recognized a few faces from the Aurora Basin, and she was unsure if she was welcome. Regardless of her feelings, this loss of life was tragic, and she frowned, not knowing words to say.

So she said nothing.

Instead, she nodded to Rikyn, feeling down right miserable in her own skin with weeping wounds and a bitter cough. Aithniel needed something, anything to keep from wanting to break down and cry. Everything was building up. She had more enemies than friends, and she twisted her face in a grimace, tucking her chin to her chest. Then, she walked away, using the sky as a navigation tool to get out of this ugly maze safely.

Image Credit

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Aithniel - 09-19-2015, 11:25 AM