the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

My ears flattened at my sister with the irritated what that came from her mouth. She had turned to me, after glaring at the Moon Goddess. "Most people say hello, you know."

My voice is irritable, blue eyes flashing with anger. I am sick of her treating me like nothing. I am making an effort here, and she doesn't seem to even want me. I try to control not yelling at her, but you can tell from my body language that I was having a hard time.

"I don't feel much like talking, so spit out whatever it is you have to say so I can leave."

Alright, you obviously need to sit back down big sis.

"Well, Ktulu dear, I frankly couldn't give two fucks if you don't feel like talking. Were going to talk anyway. And for gods sake I will take my time about it." My gaze is hard, jaw taught. No, I would not back down. Even if she could kick my ass with her experience and her friggen bear.

"However, we will talk on the move. I would rather not stay here for the night. So lets go."

I turn and I begin to walk off, irritation wearing off. I felt proud of myself. Take that Ktulu. You can't push me around. I wont stand for it. Just like you wouldn't either.

"Hurry up!"

I called out over my shoulder, ensuring she followed. I was sick of waiting around, and I'd be damned if I kept on doing so.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Ktulu

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Soren - 09-27-2015, 01:21 PM