the Rift

Art of Imonada

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve
Hiii, everyone.

I've been searching around for commissions for my new baby, Imonada. I've never actually sought out a commission for a character before, so I am a little intimidated. I'm not having much luck, either... I am not upset, but I am still on the hunt!

I *think* her design isn't terribly complicated, but just a heads up: she has wings, a longer mane and tail than what is typically on a "real" horse, and feathers on certain places of her body.

Photo manips, digital art, or drawings are fine. <3

I am a bit on a budget so anything over say $30-$40 might be too much for me at the moment. I like providing a tip, though, because I know artists work so hard and pour their love into the image but don't get much money for their time and effort.

If anyone is offering any or knows someone who is, please let me know. Thank you~!

-Byrn
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Boy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hey! I might be able to hook you up with something for your girl! 
I manipulate and draw digitally, though I'm a bit out of practice with manipulating (I'm getting back into the swing of it rather quickly!!)

Here's my latest manipulation click! You can find more in my gallery though they're a bit old and dusty now. 

And here's a few samples of my digital drawings! click! click! (A little WIP of something I'm working on!) click! The last picture is in my more cartoony style of drawing and the first two are my 'new' style. I can do both lineless and lined art. 

I have more WIPS and scribbles kicking around of both manipulations and digital art if you would like more examples! But if you're interested you can send me a pm here or a note on Deviantart at GhostlyStudios and I'd be glad to work out a price with you that works for both of us, considering I don't really have set comm prices currently :"D
<3

Byrneve
OMG! You are fabulous. *covets*

I am pretty flexible, so any medium you want to utilize is fine by me. <3
--blacklist

force allowed

line art by jennyleigh

Evahna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hi!

My commissions are currently open. :)

I have a base price for manipulations of $18 USD and then the price will vary for adding things. Just take a look at my commission journal that I've linked below. :)

http://nicole-studios.deviantart.com/jou...-499916495

Byrneve
Ohh I love your work, Niki!

I've got two being made for me right now, but I don't have a limit yet for the art I want of Imon, so I'll definitely head to you next when my bank recovers. <3
--blacklist

force allowed

line art by jennyleigh