the Rift

Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
"Or maybe--" Came my sarcastic voice as I skirted around a sand dune. I might not have fucking wings - can't make a grand goddam entrace like the rest of them. But fuck it if I'm just going to have my dick reamed out by blue-ass over here. All I know is that she's the big cheese around here because she's fire-dick's side-project. But you know what? I don't actually like being yelled at. Just because fire-balls does, doesn't mean the rest of us do. "--some of us just had the common sense to fucking stick around in case shit went belly-up around here. If we all flail the fuck away to fight some mutant puss filled dicks that just showed up, what happens if more show up here? What's the point of fucking being a hero if you come back covered in chlamydiae? I mean -" Now I'm fully near the group, and actively ignoring Princess' whines to be a bit more respectful. "-if that's your battle tactic, have at'er. I prefer to keep my shit ready for action, rather than ready to fall off."

If I could have crossed my arms and cocked a hip, I would have. Instead, I just sort of snort, tilt my multi-horned head, and wait for more yelling. Blue-ass looks like the type to just keep yelling. At my heels, Princess sits and looked warily around the group. We aren't about to run from a fight, but he's smart enough to know that 1. we're out numbered and 2. I probably should have piped down. Re-thinking my speech, I like my teeth for a moment as I mull it over.

"Just sayin'."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors] - by Shida - 09-13-2015, 03:00 PM