Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
GAUCHO
& if we should die tonight then we should all die together
Gaucho was feeling refreshed. He suffered no side effects from his previous battle with the Wolf God - although that was all thanks to the Moon Goddess, and so even though his body was feeling fine, he almost wished that it wasn't.

The Wildfire heard Ampere's call for her warriors over the breeze. His dark ears swiveled to catch tones which suggested that the blue was anything but impressed. Snorting, he shook his head. Nothing new. It was one of the things that he loved valued about her as Gladiator. She never settled for just okay. She always pushed them harder, and the Dragon's Throat was better for it.

Like usual, Gaucho landed on a sand-dune just slightly to the right and behind Ampere. He would not usurp her power, especially not before the group. And although loud voices already were rising up, Gaucho was sure that Ampere could handle it. And if she couldn't, he would certainly be there to back her up. Hopefully his fiery presence served to simmer some of the more raucous voices.

Gaucho let his flaming wings hang loosely from his sides - so that his presence would not go un-noticed. His dark gaze surveyed those who had arrived. Some received a nod from him, others a stoic and hardened gaze. Vorsa flew forward towards Ampere - she always got the impression that the muscular blue mare didn't like her, but didn't know why. The phoenix constantly ignored Mara's mental warnings to leave her alone, and instead trilled a bright hello, plopping down on the sand near the blue's hooves.

Table style by Tamme!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors] - by Gaucho - 09-13-2015, 04:16 PM