the Rift

Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
WINDOW SEAT TO CHAOS OVERLOAD

The appearance of Gaucho's bird Vorsa at her side caused a small rupture in her solidarity. She had stood, composed even as they flung their own words back to her, each one taken with a stony face and ready ears. Yet now as she prepared to respond and the damn bird appeared, she hesitated, briefly. She wasn't sure what it meant. Was it a sign that she was going too far? Was it a show of support (but if so why with this second slave that broke them?)?

She pushed the thoughts away as quickly as they came, too focused to even be angry at it, or him. The glance she spared it was all she could give before moving on, but it helped back the rage that was already at maximum level inside of her. Despite this, a smile curled against her dark lips, one edge tugging up higher, making it as rough and lopsided as ever. "Good," she began, her tone surprisingly light, but edged with something still, vehement. "So you all do want to fight still." Unlike some who prized respect above all else, Ampere honored truth. Anger did an excellent job at exposing one's honesty. She'd much rather they rage at her when they felt it, than dip their heads and give her fake smiles and empty apologies.

The screaming didn't help, but it didn't make things worse.
Silence fell after her words, and bird-like her head turned, attention placed strictly upon Shida and Einarr. "You're right," she commended at first, that grin tugging up one side of her mouth again; wolf-like with it's teeth and it's hidden purpose. "It would not be wise to leave the herd entirely defenseless. Yet I think we've more than enough warriors to spare more than just the two, Cathun and Aithniel, that bothered to show up. And forgive me, if I mistake your tactical brilliance with piss-stained laziness because YOU NEVER BOTHER TO DO YOUR OTHER FUCKING JOBS!" As her words continued they built into something furious, feathers and sparks rising alongside her tone as the storm within broke once more. The smile quickly morphed into a sneer, and ears that had been at attention now sunk against the folds of her mane, her teeth glinting beneath the wave of her lips.

She held them both with her stare, unyielding in her accusations, but they did not stand alone. When her ire had settled back into something contained, the blue steel of her eyes swept towards Cathun. His shouting was different. He wasn't yelling at her, exactly, and he wasn't defending himself either, per say. He was going on and on about something she didn't have a fucking clue about, but one thing she did catch was that he'd left the bear fight to attend to his apparent delivery boy duties. Her teeth ground together, and she sighed as if this discussion were labor intensive.

"Whatever Megaera told you, you'll need to ask her. As for you leaving the fight... don't ever do that again." Soft, but deathly serious Ampere addressed the boy of fire that she had seen potential in before. His youth was apparent, but she didn't hold age as a deciding factor once someone took up the name warrior. "Information is valuable, but that is why we have spies to collect it and give it. You are a warrior and your duty is to the fight and nothing else once you're in it. On the battlefield you are a king upon your throne and it is your right to dictate, just as healers boss us around once the dust settles, and crafters bark orders when we mine for metal, so you should have sent Ranjiri in your stead, especially if her health concerns you so." Disappointment was what she pooled him with. Not the rage (he had been at the fight after all), not the wind and the rain, just the soggy ground that was left, tired and worn out by the shameful show.

Not lingering on the gray stud Ampere swept her gaze to all of them. "Be at the next fight or sweat your ass off here patrolling and sparring, but either way you better be wearing salt or blood."

A M P E R E

darya87.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors] - by Ampere - 09-15-2015, 08:49 PM