the Rift

Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors]

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai

A more mature stallion might have been able to keep walking without letting the sneers get to him. Then again, if Cathun had been mature he would probably never have ended up in this situation to begin with. As it was, his juvenile heart felt the piercing words like shards of glass stabbing into the raw tenderness of his heart and he spun around, ears flat against the poll and an expression of pure loathing as he snapped back at the god-child.

"Bu-fucking-hu! Are you expecting me to feel sorry for you, treat you like a poor mistreated princess? You, who talk about there not being royalty, even though you apparently expect to be treated like one yourself. I have never expected anything from this place, except possibly a chance to live."

"But apparently, living is not something expected of a warrior here, "
he said and shot a dark glower towards Ampere, "which is why I quit being one. Go ahead, call me coward or whatever you want. At least I know better than to think that death and glory goes hand in hand, because that's the biggest fucking delusion I've ever heard."

He snorted, jerked the head to throw coiling hair away from his face - only to remember that there was no hair anymore, only red-hot flames that snapped and crackled in the wind - and made to turn again, wanting nothing more than to leave this place, these judging, staring, narrow minded idiots who all were so prepared to throw away the only thing that really truly meant something.

"What can you even accomplish once you're dead? Just get over yourselves, every one of you."

It wasn't even anger that laced his words this time, but a deep, bleeding hurt that they didn't even try to understand him before judging.

But hey, who had ever cared about losers and cowards?

Wonder Why A Lone Wolf Don't Run With A Clan
only Trust Your Instincts And Be One With The Plan
Credits

@Aithniel
@Ampere

Uh, so I replied anyway. If either of you want to continue, either with spar or conversations elsewhere, I'm all in! :)

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors] - by Cathun - 09-27-2015, 12:48 PM