the Rift

Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
He stood silently watching and listening. Others arrived, Unicorns, Pegasus, companions, some he knew others he did not. Silver eyes shifted around curiously as a black and red stallion appeared and a pretty white and golden mare. She was stunning, dual horns, a hairy lion's tail, with, gold and black wings, and silver eyes like his own. He watched the ooze drip from her delicate nose. She stood in silence as well, for a moment at least. Her voice sent his heart wheeling and coughs rumbling from his chest. He nodded along with her looking back at the healer before turning back the golden girl.

When his eyes fell upon her face she was looking at him. Ears flickered nervously as she gazed at him with her own silver eyes. He smiled sheepishly as she addressed him. His large horned head bobbed for a moment, "Yes ma'am, I am lucky." His words were not meant for her age, but for respect. He stallion always wondered if that was what mare's thought when he used that word. Did they think he meant that they were old, or did they realize he was merely being polite as mother had taught him? "We will work to find a cure for you, and all that are infected." Bright oozing eyes watched her frown and he longed to make her smile. He wanted to make her happy, make her well, but he didn't know how.

Another speaking to him drew the stud's attention away and towards the black and scarlet. "Yes sir, I will be," he paused to cough roughly for a moment before continuing, "Please, look after the others first." His gaze flickered to the girl again. "I am Ilios by the way." His eyes turned to the stallion again, trying his best to speak to them both at once. It felt wrong and rude not to give his name when they had both spoken to him.

Meg spoke to the black and white stallion that and promoted him. "Congratulations Badger." His voice was warm and raspy, due to the sickness, and he offered a kind smile. He falls silent as the cream mare speaks again giving her side of the argument with Ampere. Her words are oddly proper as he watches and listens, not daring to speak until he has heard it all. Then Gaucho lands, like a swan might, graceful and powerful all at once. Ears prick to catch his words as they fall upon him. He speaks only to Ampere, and to the stud, makes a good point. Would she allow a babe to die, and egg to freeze or fall dead at the bottom of a pool? Then the sweet vocals of Maren speak his name. He turns silver eyes searching for her beautiful face with eyes as golden as the sun itself. A small sad chuckle sounded from his golden lips as he dipped his head to wipe the ooze upon his teal leg. "Thank you Miss Maren." He offers a teal and silver wing to cover her for a moment if she would allow it, maybe even pull her close, give her comfort. He nodded with her words turning to his Sultan and Sultana. Raising his voice he addressed them, "I did see them fighting with our Gods though. I do agree we should be weary of them, but caution can only be met with caution." He quieted once more eyes shifting over the gathered faces. Nasreen was there now standing at the back, but he would not join her. She seemed healthy enough and he feared making her sick as well.

The black stallion spoke again of the brash words from Ampere. He rolled the ideas around in his head for a moment before speaking again, as Ampere turned her gaze upon him. "I may not have been apart of this family for long, but I feel that everyone has the right to state their opinions." He glanced at the three in question hoping he would not make an enemy today. "Maybe her wording was wrong, to harsh perhaps, but it was her opinion. If she wasn't doing her job we wouldn't have the patrols, our leaders would have more strain picking up her slack." Silver eyes glanced at the Sultan and Sultana for a moment. "I feel we should turn to the problems that affect the whole family. Please do not misunderstand me when I say that; this is important, just not as pressing." He stood tall, but relaxed as he spoke. There was no shame in his voice, no fear, and no regret. Ampere was a person of power, and if they didn't like that they could challenge her, not try to make her look weak in front of everyone. He listened intently to the lightning mare's words. There were parts he agreed with, and parts he did not, either way he tried to keep his face neutral. The Ranjiri appeared from nowhere and everywhere all at once. His heart soared as she spoke words he had just uttered. Once more another face he knew joined the throng; Mesec. He smiled kindly at him. Yes he was a son of the Moon, but he was here. He called this place a family, he had shown him around, and welcomed him with Gaucho. There was no need to fear him for his mother's actions; without the moon there could be no sun.
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 906 Speaks to Aithniel, Sacre, Badger, Maren, Megaera, and Gaucho/the herd
OOC: His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Megaera - 09-13-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Laedere - 09-15-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Einarr - 09-15-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Sikeax - 09-16-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Badger - 09-16-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Ampere - 09-16-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Ilios - 09-18-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Sacre - 09-18-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Megaera - 09-19-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Savages! Savages! [HERD MEETING] - by Cera - 09-19-2015, 08:58 PM