[OPEN] pray the sun will rise

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N
if you wanna break these walls down
you're gonna get bruised

She heard - no, saw footsteps heading her direction. The noise was an excited tangerine - perhaps because she knew not who was coming towards her. Eden hurried to wipe some of the black goop that was dripping from her eyes, nose, and even her mouth. She didn't want anyone to see her like this, especially someone she knew.

Panic filled her as the horse grew closer and she saw he was definitely not a familiar face. His hide was draped in gold, two horns graced his forehead, and his eyes were not the same colors. She felt little comfort in seeing that he was a horned one like herself. Eden had found herself caring less and less about whether or not someone had a horn, for she had discovered that outward appearance did not directly correspond with what's inside. She felt a bit foolish for ever finding comfort in one's appearance. The battle with the wolf god had taught her a great deal about being alive.

Words poured from the stranger, inquiring about her lying on the ground. Eden looked up to the stallion, letting his words sink in for a moment as she gazed at the color they were. "Amber" she whispered, barely audible enough for her to see which color she was. Her golden gaze was intense, her lips parting slightly before she realized what an idiot she looked like.

"Y - you're right," She stated simply, her words looking gray as she black goop began to ooze out the corner of her mouth. It disappointed her to see her own voice as such a simple tone. She was hoping for a nice gold to match her horn.

The mare hurriedly rose from her cocoon in the grass, the grasses rustling looking saffron once again. The field had never looked more vibrant to her, noises were everywhere. She found it increasingly difficult to focus. More amber colored words fell from the stranger's lips, giving her a headache to focus only on the amber. She had never longed for silence so badly - it was hurting her eyes. Even when she closed her eyes she saw the colors.

She let out a wheezing cough, spilling the black goop that was spilling from her lips on the ground beside her. She winced at the sound - it was a deep red, almost black. Embarrassment filled her body, her gaze flicking back to the stallion. She shuffled in her place, dreading to speak and see her gray words once again. "I feel like I've already been consumed," she mumbled, her gaze sticking to her hooves as she blinked the black goop from her eyes.

She looked back to the stallion, her gaze looking less intense and more sorrowful. Perhaps the gray tone suited her after all. "I apologize, I'm a bit ill at the moment. My name's Eden," she stated a bit louder than her previous words, a weak smile gracing her lips as she tried to tune out the colors filling her vision to focus solely on the stallion before her.

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
pray the sun will rise - by Eden - 09-13-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Kalona - 09-13-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Eden - 09-13-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Kalona - 09-13-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Random Event - 09-14-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Eden - 09-15-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Kalona - 09-15-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Eden - 09-16-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Kalona - 09-17-2015, 12:33 AM