the Rift

a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd]

Amadeus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Amadeus
When Life gives you lemons, accept them and trust they will be useful later

Amadeus gazed around at the starkly beautiful landscape. Personally, he preferred Orangemoon to Frostfall, but the coldest season had it’s own quiet charm. The weak sunlight glinted on the snow and ice, a dazzling sight. The cold breeze blew a small amount of snow, some of it settling on his dark pelt for a moment before melting against the heat of his body. His companion seemed almost fae here in the open landscape, a being formed of sunlight and new snow. He felt lucky that she had found him and invited him to this wondrous place.

Then she spoke and he found himself captivated by her words. “Horses with wings and horns? “ His tone was a mixture of childlike curiosity and awe. “Such things truly exist here? I thought they were just stories.” He tried to imagine meeting one of these fabled creatures, but couldn’t wrap his mind around their existence. “Do any live here?” The magic part was less mystical to him, as he possessed some of his own. Earth magic to be precise. Perhaps he could show Kanti sometime, as long as it wouldn’t frighten her. He’d have to talk to her about that more later.

He found himself glancing around for signs of any other horses. Of course he was enjoying his time with Kanti, but he also wanted to make certain he would be allowed to stay with this herd. Surely there was a leader somewhere whose approval he’d have to earn. Or were things run differently here? He almost asked, but then decided not to worry about it. He was sure that if there was a leader then they’d cross paths sooner or later. In the meantime, there was so much to learn about this new land. He lowered his head and used his muzzle to toss snow at his companion. “Tell me everything,” he demanded playfully.

OOC:
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Amadeus - 10-11-2012, 01:45 AM