the Rift

a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd]

Amadeus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Amadeus
When Life gives you lemons, accept them and trust they will be useful later

The leader is a unicorn? Wonder what he’s like… As if on cue, a black form came into view that Kanti quickly identified as Paladin. He reached them more rapidly than Amadeus had expected, and the bay gazed at the fairytale beast in awe. He imitated the golden filly, lowering his head slightly to show his respect and murmuring a brief greeting, but his eyes kept wandering back to the spiraled horn that jutted proudly from the stallion’s head. Are unicorns born like that? Though that would be really painful for the dam…Maybe the horns grow as the foals do?

His thoughts were recalled as he heard Kanti speak his name, and he managed to catch the end of the conversation. “I promise not to cause any trouble, sir. And of course I’d be happy to help if there’s any work that needs doing. I won’t fight, but if you have any elderly or injured members who may need assistance, or young ones that need watching, or any other such tasks then I’ll gladly do them.” The stag appeared rather intimidating, but his words had been kind, and Amadeus felt hopeful. Surely he would be allowed to stay, even if he wasn’t a warrior? He thought of his magic, and decided to tell Paladin of it, just on the off chance that it would be helpful. “Also, sir, though I am uncertain if it will be of use to you, I possess Earth magic that allows me to create landslides.” Not wanting to appear boastful, he once again allowed his skull to dip down. “I hope you will allow me to join your herd, but if not then I understand.”

OOC:
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Amadeus - 10-11-2012, 01:45 AM