the Rift

a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

Paladin remembered a time long ago when he had met Soleil and wondered if the fact that she was born without a horn made her a defect of the unicorn kind. The stallion had not been aware that hornless unicorns even existed, and now, he was madly in love with one. The universe had a funny way of throwing new experiences at you, and he was glad that he has experienced its trickery.

The golden femme introduced her friend, and he smiled pleasantly at the two, his crimson orbs as warm and inviting as they could possible be. She was shy, and he furrowed his brows, wondering if he had an ill reputation already. Then, the charcoal unicorn listened to Amadeus, and he smiled. Paladin admired those who did not have war and violence in their hearts, and the stallion absently wondered if he would have been that way given the chance. "You are most welcome here, Amadeus," the lead said in a deep tenor.

"You are welcome to stay as long as you wish, though I would appreciate having your skills as a permanent residence if you wish to join the herd," he said. "Follow me." Paladin lead through the soft snow up north where the mountains loomed overhead like monuments to a fallen king. Once they were nearer to the hills, the snow thinned and the wind was blocked by the rocky structures. "Perhaps with your magic, you can clear some of this snow. I encourage you to try if it is possible," the stallion said, smiling kindly at the blue eyed bay.

"We have other positions open other than that of warrior. You can be a diplomat if you enjoy traveling, and spying if you enjoy that sort of thing." The stallion smiled at the golden pinto as well. "You are welcome to choose another rank too, if you wish."

Messages In This Thread
a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Amadeus - 10-11-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Paladin - 10-12-2012, 11:56 PM