the Rift

Is This An Omen [Open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Slipping easily back into the narrow pathways of the threshold once more the white mare couldn't help but feel slightly comforted by the forest surrounding her. Half of her life here in Helovia had been spent within the thickly forested Edge and it was this in which she missed the most. It had provided a way to hide herself from the rest of the world when she could no longer face the daily trials. A sound barrier for all those nights she had needed to slip away and just cry where no one could see her tears. It was a comfort that she no longer had access to since the herd had moved to the Falls. Slowly she had been getting accustomed to its vast expanse of territory but on those days when she needed to comforting touch of something familiar she found herself grasping at straws. 

Filling her lungs slowly she allowed herself to sink back into a much more relaxed state of mind as she wandered not really sure what she was looking for. Was it the lush density that she had missed or was it the safety of the trees that she longed for, either one she knew she had come to the right place. The deep forest would have sufficed but that place held many memories that she was not wanting to resurface and cause her more pain. Aeolus had given her so much but as time passed he was growing up and becoming much more aware of the little things she had been attempting to hide all these years. She hated lying to him but she could not let the burdens of her past horror story become ones that he should have to deal with. Everyone he knew was kind and so unlike those she had met back then it was not fair to bring that side of the picture to life and taint his thoughts. He had suffered too much already with the loss of his brother it was the least she could do to help shield him from the harsh realities of this life.

Deep in thought the pale mare had become less aware of things going on around her so when she finally snapped back to reality she nearly jumped out of her skin at the sight of another nearby. Hushing her rapid heart beat back down to a more normal range she realized that the stranger had thankfully not noticed her just yet. Taking another calming breath she observed the mare for a moment or two before deciding to approach. From where she stood the mare looked worn and a little ragged, perhaps from her journey? The least she could do was offer to help and provide a haven for her to rest and recover her strength. Nickering softly as a kind greeting she paused a number of feet away letting the mare discover her presence on her own terms not wanting to startle her. After a moment she cautiously approached but still kept her distance should anything go badly. "Hello? I do hope I'm not intruding. I couldn't help but notice your wandering. My name is Brisa and if you wish I can show you a place you could rest for awhile safely."
She commented gently half bracing herself should the girl startle. All she needed was to make her nervous but she did look as if she could use some rest. 

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-13-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-14-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-14-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-15-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-15-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-16-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tembovu - 09-16-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-18-2015, 03:12 AM