the Rift

Is This An Omen [Open]

Tournesol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lost in her thoughts, she was slightly started and tense once she saw the grey mare approach. She was cautious as to not provoke her, but still extended a friendly offer for some shelter and safety. She considered the offer, sitting silent for a moment, but remained watching just in case this mare was deceiving her. Should she be trusted? She was after all an older equine and appeared to be gentle in her ways.

However, at that some moment of contemplation, another mare, actually a filly, of a starry coat approached. She provided more information, than the previous mare, and also extended the same generosity.

These two must be from different herds, she guessed, it would make sense. They extended the same offer, but there was obviously a choice needing to be made. She was in a foreign land, alone, young, and weak. It would be a wise decision to accept. Now the question is to where and with whom.

Tournesol felt the information she held was more than inadequate for such a decision. “Hello,” greeting both mares and nodding in each of their directions.  “May I ask where you both come from? I do not know this place, I do not know you both. But I would like to get a better idea of the lands you are inviting me to. I care about my safety, as I’m sure you understand, and I wish to make an informed decision rather than blindly choose one.”  She hoped that she was not ruining her chances at keeping both offers open, but in the end, she knew it would be the right one for her.

As she sat and waited for the explanations to come to come from the mares, or for them to recall their offer and leave, excitement lit in her heart. Maybe Helovia would be her new place to call home. Has she finally made it to the place she’s meant to be?

NOTES;; ---
TAG;; @Brisa @Ki'irha
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-13-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-14-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-14-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-15-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-15-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-16-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tembovu - 09-16-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-18-2015, 03:12 AM