the Rift

Is This An Omen [Open]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
The elephant wandered the Threshold, again seeking to offer a home to those wandering souls who wandered- purposefully or not- into Helovia. He had been so sorely in need of a home— of a purpose— when he had arrived. He was happy and eager to pay this offer forward.

So when his large, plodding steps bring him upon a group of three mares—two of which were describing their respective Falls and Basin— he could not help the lopsided grin that crossed over his broad face. He dropped his great head slightly, so as not to tower over the others quite so much.

The newcomer Brisa and the Basin mare addressed was slender, and she nearly matched the Birdsong season in which she arrived. Her highlights gleamed against the new growth around her. She was more delicately built than the grey mare of the Falls and obvious blue warrior of the Basin. Tembovu’s dark blue eyes studied the newcomer as he waited for the athletic mare to finish speaking of the Basin’s safety. Disbelief flashed through him, though he tried to not let it seep into his face— for he shouldn’t allow his personal dislike of the Basin to color this lovely new mare’s perception of the land.

Finally, he nodded a greeting, thick black horn slicing through the air. “Hello, sorry for my late interruption,” a wry smile, “I am Tembovu, the Glazier of the World’s Edge. And I second my fellow Helovian’s welcome,” there is a question at the end of his words as he silently asks the newcomer's name.

“If you’ll forgive my tardiness, I can also offer you a place at the Edge. It is at the westernmost point of Helovia with cliffs that overlook our sea. It’s quite a sight to behold— though we are a relatively small herd in comparison to the Basin, and are in the process of rebuilding,” he gives a slightly rueful smile. “I can offer you home and work if you so choose— for there is plenty of it,” he pauses, glancing once more at the other mares, “You’ve quite the choice before you, my lovely lady. I do not envy having to make the decision,” he cocked a hind leg, further reducing his great height, as he relaxed in the presence of the three striking mares.
Image // Coding

ooc| I hope you don't mind Temb adding to the competition :P And welcome to Helovia! @Tournesol @Brisa @Ki'irha

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-13-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-14-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-14-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-15-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-15-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-16-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tembovu - 09-16-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-18-2015, 03:12 AM